Next Portsmouth Lottery draw on Sat 17 November at 8PM
The draw is in 2 days 2 hours 15 minutes
The Rose Road Association works with children, young people and their families who have multiple and complex health needs. The Association run an Outreach Service in Portsmouth porviding support and activities in the home or the local community to children or young adults aged up to 25 years with severe learning difficulties, physical disabilities, and/or autism.
Outreach at Rose Road can help in a number of ways:
• Provision of one-to-one quality time with young people at home or in the community
• Support for young people to attend youth clubs, groups or playschemes
• Help for young adults to go to the cinema, bowling, or a night out with friends
• Support for young people to attend appointments or shopping trips for example
• Provision of a few hours respite for parents/carers to spend on their own or with siblings
• Provision of personal or health care
We need your help so we can continue to offer and even expand our service!
Thank you for your support and good luck!
Mr B supported Breathe Easy Southsea with 2 tickets
2 days ago
Ms J supported Ickle Pickles Children's Charity with 1 ticket
5 days ago
Miss K supported The Cat & Rabbit Rescue Centre with 1 ticket
7 days ago
Mrs A supported Meon Infant School with 2 tickets
10 days ago
Mr S supported Portsmouth Festivities with 1 ticket
13 days ago
Mr W supported Family Autistic Spectrum Support with 1 ticket
13 days ago
Feel great knowing 60% of ticket sales will go to good causes - 50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Portsmouth.
That's right, unlike many other lotteries Portsmouth Lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
Each ticket has a 1 in 50 chance to win with a top prize of £25,000!