Next Portsmouth Lottery draw on Sat 27 April at 8PM
The draw is in 5 days 22 hours 4 minutes!
The Rose Road Association works with children, young people and their families who have multiple and complex health needs. The Association run an Outreach Service in Portsmouth porviding support and activities in the home or the local community to children or young adults aged up to 25 years with severe learning difficulties, physical disabilities, and/or autism.
Outreach at Rose Road can help in a number of ways:
• Provision of one-to-one quality time with young people at home or in the community
• Support for young people to attend youth clubs, groups or playschemes
• Help for young adults to go to the cinema, bowling, or a night out with friends
• Support for young people to attend appointments or shopping trips for example
• Provision of a few hours respite for parents/carers to spend on their own or with siblings
• Provision of personal or health care
We need your help so we can continue to offer and even expand our service!
Thank you for your support and good luck!
Mrs M supported Headway Portsmouth with 5 tickets
2 days ago
Mrs F supported The Society of St James with 1 ticket
3 days ago
Miss S supported Mary Rose Trust with 1 ticket
4 days ago
Mrs D supported The Stacey Community Association with 2 tickets
6 days ago
Mrs C supported Friends of Mary Rose Academy with 2 tickets
10 days ago
Miss M supported Friends of Mary Rose Academy with 2 tickets
10 days ago
Feel great knowing 60% of ticket sales will go to good causes - 50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Portsmouth.
That's right, unlike many other lotteries Portsmouth Lottery tickets are only £1 per week
Each ticket has a 1 in 50 chance to win with a top prize of £25,000!